The Peekaboo Collection designed by Kutikai is simple in form and has one distinctive feature – a hole which attracts children with its familiar shape and makes them want to explore what’s on the other side or – play peekaboo.
Simple, safe, and practical, with a robust design, manufactured in a family carpenter shop in the south of Poland under strict designers’ supervision.
The collection also stands out for its legs covered with natural veneer – modified oak which make it exceptionally light.
The safety rail that goes with the 120 x 60 and 140 x 70 bed is an alternative for babies that can already hop in and out of bed on their own but are not yet ready for a bigger bed and prefer to remain in a well-known space of familiar size.
The rail is very easy to mount and the bed can be transformed easily. After removing any of the bed walls the mattress blind should be mounted together with the safety rail which protects the child against falling out while sleeping.
- Convertible Baby Cot with Safety Rail
- Available in two sizes: Bed -120 x 60; Rail - length 90 x width 2 x height 9 (cm) | Bed - 140 x 70; Rail - length 110 x width 2 x height 9 (cm)
- Material: bleached solid birch plywood, quality attested, natural veneer – modified oak
- Finish: organic paint compliant with the EN 71 part 3 Standard – Safety of toys – Migration of certain elements (no heavy metals).
- Safety: The product has been designed and manufactured in accordance with the European Standard which is in force in Poland as Polish Standard PN-EN 716-1 & 2 + A1, all Kutikai furniture elements are hand-finished and covered with non-toxic paints, and strong emphasis in put on Safety and Quality Assurance.
- Environment: Kutikai guarantees eco-friendly manufacturing process and safety of all materials used to manufacture this product.
- Assembly: Delivered flat-packed with instructions included.
- 2 years guarantee
Maintainance: We suggest using a cloth dampened with warm water to clean the furniture.
Meet the founders
Kutikai is an environmentally-friendly and socially responsible project that turns children furniture into a work of art.
Inspired by their own kids and combining their architectural talent with designing and creative ideas, Marysia and Dorota joined forces to create playroom furniture that is beautiful, safe and exceptionally functional.
Made in Poland in a family carpenter shop where quality control and attention to detail are carefully monitored, Kutikai furniture products are designed to become a heirloom you can pass on for generations.
With two main collections to choose from: Roof and Pickaboo, they combine the best of modern and traditional furniture into a minimalistic yet rustic design that engages children through their unique characteristics.
Wether you choose a desk, bed or wardrobe, Kutikai furniture guarantees to transform your kids' bedroom into a fun, warm and playful space that will help shape their individuality and confidence for years to come.
Delivery & Returns
We deliver free of charge across Europe mainland* on orders over 100€.
If you do not find your country at check-out, contact us so we can arrange a quote for you.
Please allow 1-2 days for order approval and 4-6 weeks for delivery, as it is made-to-order. If the product is in stock, delivery will be approx. 1-2 weeks.
As soon as we have dispatched your order, we will notify you via e-mail with the necessary details.
Please leave a working phone number so that we can arrange receiving the shipment.
We encourage inspecting your order upon reception and contacting us immediately if the package is damaged or if you received the wrong item. In the event of damage during transport, a complaint protocol should be prepared immediately with the courier. otherwise the goods cannot be returned. We suggest taking a picture and sending it to us within 24h after product delivery.
Depending on your country (outside of EU), you might incur customs charges, import duties and taxes, which are entirely at the cost of the buyer.
We currently do not offer returns on furniture and made-to-order products.
If, however, you find a problem with the package or some of the items are received damaged, you can contact us and we can arrange replacing the necessary parts.
For more information, please refer to our refund policy page.
You can always contact us for any return questions at: email@example.com